Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Really wish I would have been on Pinterest a couple years ago to see this and take a photo of our baby this way. Pinning this one for my friends/family who might have a second chance if they have a December baby. Newborn Christmas photo- so cute!

Omg my baby will need these!
Omg my baby will need these!
Click here to download
Really wish I would have been on Pinterest a couple years ago to see this and take a photo of our baby this way. Pinning this one for my friends/family who might have a second chance if they have a December baby. Newborn Christmas photo- so cute!
Really wish I would have been on Pinterest a couple years ago to see this and take a photo of our baby this way.  Pinning this one for my friends/family who might have a second chance if they have a December baby. Newborn Christmas photo- so cute!
Click here to download
Newborn baby girl infant photo prop daisy by SweetBabyJamesShop, $8.00
Newborn baby girl infant photo prop daisy by SweetBabyJamesShop, $8.00
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment